Use the guide on this page to file your club 990-N (EZ Postcard) with the IRS
- Download and read the PDF (Publication 5248)
- Put your calm-self and your EIN and records for the prior Rotary year in front of your computer. Have your phone handy!
- Go here and start the sign up process
- If you do not have a completed account from login.gov or ID.me, sign up for login.gov (much easier and private than the other, “much” is a huge understatement!).
- Use an authentication app if you can (they support almost all of them including Micrsoft) OR text or call for 2FA and download codes as your two factor authentication.
- Once you have a working login go here and create an e-Postcard Profile. Once you complete the profile you can use the Manage Form 990-N Submissions sections. Once it is submitted make sure to “print” a PDF file and save it with your club documents.
- Wait a bit (the IRS says 7 minutes!) and make sure it is accepted. Details on page 6 of the instructions.
- While you’re waiting read this.